HPNF Individual Education Scholarship
The Individual Education Scholarships were established by HPNF to provide financial assistance for hospice and palliative care nurses and nursing assistants who are earning new nursing licenses or academic degrees. This scholarship may be used for, but not limited to, tuition, books, computer software, and other supplies that are directly related to nursing education. Scholarship funds must be used within 2 years of the receipt date.
Starting in September 2023, HPNF is offering 5 Individual Education Scholarships each year, including:
- Nursing Assistant pursuing a nursing license or nursing degree (application window is closed)
- Associate's Degree (application window is closed)
- Bachelor's Degree (application window is closed)
- Master's Degree (application window is closed)
- Doctorate Degree (application window is closed)
As of 9/1/23, each category is eligible to receive $2,000.
In order to be eligible, individuals must hold a current HPNA membership, be providing hospice and palliative care, and be actively enrolled in a nursing or doctoral program.
Applications for the 2024 scholarships will open in June 2024.